logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

27 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
liefone  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2010 12:49:10 AM(UTC)
liefone

[View User Details]

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

The evening sun hangs, glowing in the sky. The salty air breezes forward, through the open seas. Peaceful waves gently hit the sides of the ship; The South Wind. The passengers eagerly await tomorrow's arrival at Triniea, home of the Celestians. While under the decks more is happening then would appear. In the cafeteria songs are heard, tales are told all with eager thoughts of fortunes to be had. Many graduates of the Solonin Academy celebrate their soon arrival at the lands of Trinea.

A group of friends sit at, enjoying their meals at one table, and this, is, their story.

Aran Duskhawlk, Managin sorcerer. Eyes a light grey were no pupils can be found, white silvery hair, falling just short of his neck, were his flowing robes begin.

Normal

Enialis Siannodel, Half-elven cleric. Thought his elven heritage is far more prominent. His dark brown hair rests, just covering his ears, his insightful brown eye's meets his friend's.
Tavriel, Lycan Soulknife. His yellow eyes show his animalistic heritage, his black hair covers only his head. But like all he is more then meets the eye.
Kathan, kin to Tavriel. This soldier was trained to fight. Black hair covers his body, this warrior is more then his axe.

Normal

Breor Wraithwisper, Siren Bard. His eyes shimmer, blue like a lake, his flowing hair the same blue. His robes, clearly elven, but a deep pain can be seen in his eyes, his mind, filled with great sorrow.

OOCSo, like my intro? Sorry for the "normal 0" that happens why i CTRL C things from micro word, were i keep my game info.

And they say insanity is a bad thing...
Tuomari  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2010 9:47:11 PM(UTC)
Tuomari

[View User Details]

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
OOCSounds good. I take it that this is where we play.

Enialis looks at his friends and then turns back to the keg still half full of mead.
"Well my friends. What shall you or we do once we arrive on the shore?" Enialis asks and drinks a bit of mead while waiting their answers.
Sane when drunk, Crazy when sober.
bbblg  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2010 10:30:07 PM(UTC)
bbblg

[View User Details]

(nice intro)

"ha, well I don't know about you, but the first thing I'm going to do is sleep on a bed that doesn't move! and, of course, eat some fresh food- you just can't get any decent grub on boats. It must be scared of the water, huhahaha."
xeric369  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2010 10:54:59 PM(UTC)
xeric369

[View User Details]

" It does seem that way does it not?", Tavriel says, face buried in a mug. "Unfortunately more than the food is afraid of water"
bbblg  
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2010 12:51:51 AM(UTC)
bbblg

[View User Details]

Kathan finishes his mead with a gulp and stands, "HA, at least water doesn't actively try to kill you, for that i thank it. But what we need now is more drink! C'mon lads, this one's on me. Hey, wench, more of the same for me friends, thanks love."
Draconicblade  
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2010 1:37:51 AM(UTC)
Draconicblade

[View User Details]

Aran looks up from his light meal, and, in his typical, quiet and yet confident voice, responds, "None for me, my good friend. Alcohol... doesn't agree with me. Besides, I didn't come here to drink." At that, Aran glances around the room, and adds, "Let us just say that good food and drink are not the only things that this boat is short on. And, um, Tavriel... are you going to be ill?"
xeric369  
#7 Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2010 5:09:19 AM(UTC)
xeric369

[View User Details]

"No never, I'd never be seasick" stammers Tavriel looking a bit green. "Oh my I just realized i really need to go umm... to the bathroom..." He says a minute or so later as he runs off towards the bow of the ship.
Tuomari  
#8 Posted : Thursday, February 4, 2010 10:51:38 PM(UTC)
Tuomari

[View User Details]

"I am sorry that I can't cure that Tavriel but if you wish I can allways pray Lunina to easen the waves so that you wouldn't feel so bad so easily!" Enialis yells behind to Tavriel with a smile on his face. "Being half human has it's perks. But It would still be better if there would be no human in my blood." He thinks to himself while taking another sip from his keg.

OOCI assume that your characters allready knew or had suspicions of his heritage.
foolfolio  
#9 Posted : Friday, February 5, 2010 5:09:54 AM(UTC)
foolfolio

[View User Details]

walks to tavriel and try's to comfort him"just let it all out my friend, it happens to the best of us"
xeric369  
#10 Posted : Friday, February 5, 2010 10:01:46 AM(UTC)
xeric369

[View User Details]

No sooner has he finished saying that when Tavriel proceeds to run to a bucket nearby, throw up, look around sheepishly, and then run off to try to sleep.
bbblg  
#11 Posted : Friday, February 5, 2010 2:16:30 PM(UTC)
bbblg

[View User Details]

"c'mon lads, off to the bunks with you." Kathan turns back to those not being sick. "How much longer do you think we're going to be on this tub anyhow?" Kathan sits back down and scratches his beard.
Tuomari  
#12 Posted : Friday, February 5, 2010 3:26:51 PM(UTC)
Tuomari

[View User Details]

"I think it is going to be less than day. Unless some one angers Lunina so that we'd end up middle in storm or the wind dies." Enialis takes a short brake and continues "You all did pray for safe journey before we left? Right?"

bbblg  
#13 Posted : Saturday, February 6, 2010 5:05:54 AM(UTC)
bbblg

[View User Details]

"yeah sure, along with my prayers to meet a fine young beauty and to find a million gold under my pillow!" Kathan laughs. He takes a large swig of his drink and looks around the cafeteria, seeing if there are more of his people around the place (also taking in the general types of people around him- fighters/ non-fighters, weapons and armour, etc. how many people are in the cafeteria?)
liefone  
#14 Posted : Saturday, February 6, 2010 7:22:44 AM(UTC)
liefone

[View User Details]

Kathan, looking around sees many people possible 30, many elves and celestians, a few managins, some dragon born. The dragon born, 6 of them, all appear to be warriors, making bold claim about their futures. The celestians, 13, some priestly some warriors and a mage, all humble, with joy in their eyes. Both the managins (not including Aran) appear to be mages, while the elves, probably 11, are hard to tell what they are. None are very muscular, and elves certainly do age slowly, and enjoy wearing robes, which most mages wear as well. However one of the elves is quite different, with pale white skin, and grey hair and eyes. She may be an Elönie, you've herd some had attended the academy, but never actually seen one. Though no one appears to be carrying weapons, or armour.
Tuomari  
#15 Posted : Saturday, February 6, 2010 10:17:13 PM(UTC)
Tuomari

[View User Details]

"You should take religon more seriously my friend. If the goddes wouldn't be blessing me with these spells I would probably say the same, but as she does it meas that gods are real." Even thoug knowing he just spoke to one who believes more in actions than miracles Enialis continues and ingores the sarcastic grin his friend has.
bbblg  
#16 Posted : Saturday, February 6, 2010 10:28:51 PM(UTC)
bbblg

[View User Details]

"Hey Enialis," Kathan says, nudging his companion out of drink. "Check her out, now THAT'S what I call a goddess!" Kathan gestures over towards the possible Elonie.
Tuomari  
#17 Posted : Sunday, February 7, 2010 1:23:07 PM(UTC)
Tuomari

[View User Details]

Enialis glanses at direction kathan points at. Small grin riss in his face while he answers "Yes she is good looking, but if she is what i think, you should perhaps reconsider what ever you are thinking. I've heard that El'ön ie are very good at speaking you other way around, but if that doesn't work you might end up  having to defreeze certain bodypart of yours that is below your belt."

Enialis hides his grin behind the keg to take a another sip, Only to find out thta he run out of mead. "Hold on I'll go fetch a new one. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." he says while leaving the table tovards nearest barrle of mead.

OOCIst it writen El'ön Ie as you wrote it in the recruiting or is Elonie easier for you who do not use ö in your language?
bbblg  
#18 Posted : Sunday, February 7, 2010 2:27:43 PM(UTC)
bbblg

[View User Details]

"hey, get me one while you're up there!" Kathan strokes his beard and watches the dragonborne. (are they wearing uniforms I recognise? Do they look like brawlers or trained fighters or even Paladins?)

(how do you do that ooc box thing? The ö wasn't readily accessable before, but I found the magic 'insert special character' button in here now, I'll be sure to use it more often in the future. And no, I never use that kind of O much.)
liefone  
#19 Posted : Sunday, February 7, 2010 4:37:51 PM(UTC)
liefone

[View User Details]

OOCThe spelling got messed up there it's El'önie, i just forgot the '
The dragon born are not wearing special uniforms they just have the body types of a warrior.

xeric369  
#20 Posted : Sunday, February 7, 2010 8:50:23 PM(UTC)
xeric369

[View User Details]

Tavriel walks back in still look sick. "Couldn't sleep, figured I'd come back on another note is there a bucket I can steal around here somewhere? That and id anything important happen while I was gone?"