logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<456
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Frandal  
#101 Posted : Sunday, April 8, 2012 1:59:37 PM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 "Looks to me like a distraction move to hide the real info. Or something is very very stinky at S.H.I.E.L.D. " says Logan looking at the list Beast had at the screen. " Whe should call Mr. Richards and told him that we have his catatonic friend here. I don't want Charlie to get mad at us if he suddenly awake and blow up half the enfermery. "  

 Can Logan contact Nick Fury?  


ArtMonkey  
#102 Posted : Sunday, April 8, 2012 4:24:49 PM(UTC)
ArtMonkey

[View User Details]
Rank: Administration

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Administrators, Registered
Joined: 3/27/2004(UTC)
Posts: 6,299

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 Sure.  Nick Fury's currently in hiding, and he looks like Samuel L. Jackson with an eye patch, but Wolverine knows a lot of spies, and is able to put together a meeting on a bridge a couple of nights later.

You now also have the temporary Resource, "Don't Trust S.H.I.E.L.D.": d8.

 Nick Fury confirms your story.  As you stand under a light on a dark bridge at night, he tells you that there are some definite anomolies in the S.H.I.E.L.D. records of who was on the Raft.  One of the names on that list is the psychic vampire named Karl Lykos, AKA "Sauron", who operates out of that part of the Savage Land. 


Edited by user Sunday, April 8, 2012 4:29:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Red Tide Campaign Log
Red Tide PCs: Walderson, San Chal, Shi Go
Torchbearer PCs: Ulrik, Gerald
Scarlet Heroes PCs: Cor Shi Go
Frandal  
#103 Posted : Sunday, April 8, 2012 4:51:15 PM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 

"This is weird Nick " says Logan, the light of his smoke illuminating briefly his face "I saw how Lykos died in the Savage Land. "

 Not sure if Logan was there when Sauron finally died but I almost sure that he was... please don't make me look for that comic into that pile ;)  

" Seems that you need to make some clean up old friend. You can count on me. We both know that this kind of things have better acceptance by the soldiers if is someone not in the agency who takes out the garbage... "

He puts a hand into Fury's shoulder.

" How many could have access to this data and could have manipulated it? And who has something to win this for? Perharps a visit to the warden will give us some clues.. "  


ArtMonkey  
#104 Posted : Sunday, April 8, 2012 5:02:31 PM(UTC)
ArtMonkey

[View User Details]
Rank: Administration

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Administrators, Registered
Joined: 3/27/2004(UTC)
Posts: 6,299

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 "Well," Nick says as he looks around, "You of all people should know that dead doesn't always mean dead.  The men at the Raft are just following orders.  You won't get anything useful there.  My suggestion is that you follow up on the Savage Land connection.  Somebody at the S.H.I.E.L.D. base there knows what's going on."

Nick's watch flashes at him.  "I've got to go.  Good luck.  And remember, don't trust anybody at S.H.I.E.L.D.  Or anybody else, for that matter.  Except for me, of course."

Now what? 


Red Tide Campaign Log
Red Tide PCs: Walderson, San Chal, Shi Go
Torchbearer PCs: Ulrik, Gerald
Scarlet Heroes PCs: Cor Shi Go
Frandal  
#105 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:40:51 AM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

" Thanks Nick. "

The two old friends take different ways out of the bridge.

 

Back at the mansion Logan is standing next to Sentry's bed. He's still sedated. The bald founder of the X-Men is at the other side of the bed.

 

" I can't think in anyone better than you to help him Charles. " says Logan " his guilt is taking his sanity away. He seems to have some kind of control over his powers. I doubt that in his actual condition he could mind of knowing how to control them or not... but that's your speciallity. " he walks away from the bed.

"I'll contact Richards and tell him that he's here, he wanted to talk to him. And check if Beast had the blackbird ready to go to the Savage Land. And wheels.. don't use the point rule with this guy... he has bad temper.. "  

 

 Ok I think its time to pay a visit to the lovely Savage Land but first I would like to call Reed Richards and tell him that we have Sentry with us.  


ArtMonkey  
#106 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 4:46:27 PM(UTC)
ArtMonkey

[View User Details]
Rank: Administration

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Administrators, Registered
Joined: 3/27/2004(UTC)
Posts: 6,299

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 Reed Richards appears on the big screen in front of Wolverine.

"Thank you, Logan.  If not for your quick thinking, this could have gone much worse.  I'll be right over." 

 Also, the Blackbird is ready. 


Red Tide Campaign Log
Red Tide PCs: Walderson, San Chal, Shi Go
Torchbearer PCs: Ulrik, Gerald
Scarlet Heroes PCs: Cor Shi Go
Frandal  
#107 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:07:35 PM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 "The guy isn't on his top Reed, tell him I'm sorry for the jaw... "

 

Wolverine goes to the hangar.

 

" Ok Beast... are you ready to flight this thing or we should pick up Cyclops?" 


Frandal  
#108 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2012 10:32:02 AM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 Should we wait for Reed Richards to come or we go to the Savage Land?

I would prefer to wait and see why the Sentinel is so important, the more intel we got, the better..  


ArtMonkey  
#109 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2012 6:04:36 PM(UTC)
ArtMonkey

[View User Details]
Rank: Administration

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Administrators, Registered
Joined: 3/27/2004(UTC)
Posts: 6,299

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 When Reed Richards shows up, he explains to everybody that the catatonic man is known as "Sentry", and that he is a world-famous super hero.

When somebody asks why they've never heard of him, he explains that Sentry is also a powerful telepath, powerful enough to make the entire world forget him.  The question is, "why?".  That's what he and Xavier will be working to figure out.

The Blackbird is ready.  Is Wolverine ready to go? 


Red Tide Campaign Log
Red Tide PCs: Walderson, San Chal, Shi Go
Torchbearer PCs: Ulrik, Gerald
Scarlet Heroes PCs: Cor Shi Go
Frandal  
#110 Posted : Tuesday, April 24, 2012 11:17:56 AM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 " The guy's in your hands smart ones. But for I know he has som telekinetic powers too.. "

 

Then Wolverine goes to the Blackbird and fasten himself.

 

" I'm ready Beast... let's pay a visit to the Savage Land" 


ArtMonkey  
#111 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2012 7:36:11 PM(UTC)
ArtMonkey

[View User Details]
Rank: Administration

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Administrators, Registered
Joined: 3/27/2004(UTC)
Posts: 6,299

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 It looks like you're on your own now, Frandal.  Do you want to keep going, or would you rather end this "issue" here? 


Red Tide Campaign Log
Red Tide PCs: Walderson, San Chal, Shi Go
Torchbearer PCs: Ulrik, Gerald
Scarlet Heroes PCs: Cor Shi Go
Frandal  
#112 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2012 10:55:31 AM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 Wolverine is kinda a lone wolf, if you want to continue it's ok for me.  


ArtMonkey  
#113 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2012 8:19:23 PM(UTC)
ArtMonkey

[View User Details]
Rank: Administration

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Administrators, Registered
Joined: 3/27/2004(UTC)
Posts: 6,299

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 

Actually, I've kind of lost interest in this one as a forum game.  A bit too fiddly, I think.  As such, I think I'm going to close this one out. :(

 


Red Tide Campaign Log
Red Tide PCs: Walderson, San Chal, Shi Go
Torchbearer PCs: Ulrik, Gerald
Scarlet Heroes PCs: Cor Shi Go
Frandal  
#114 Posted : Sunday, April 29, 2012 1:42:22 AM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 Ok as you wish.. It was fun to be Wolverine XD

And after seeing Avengers yesterday I think that my group of players are ready to give it a try ;)

Thanks again! 


Users browsing this topic
Guest (Hidden)
6 Pages«<456
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF 2.1.1 | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.504 seconds.