logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<15161718>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Augrimm  
#321 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 2:39:55 AM(UTC)
Augrimm

[View User Details]

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Where is the Witch?  I don't see her on the map.....

Demarius calls out to the others.  "Spread out!  Don't clump up to make allow them to blast us all with whatever magics they may possess.  Abrgille!  Let us catch this Nazpher in a pincer.  Frandal!  Take that bitch down with your arrows,. Red!  Support whichever you think you're most able.  It's time we ended this!" 

Demarius' Initiative: 13

Don't forget that everyone has a +5 damage bonus from my Wrath of the Gods power, and Frandal's bow ins enchanted by Red's Holy Weapon power.  Let's do this people! 

dying_inxs  
#322 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 3:40:49 AM(UTC)
dying_inxs

[View User Details]

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

atm shes on daddys shoulder  :)

Frandal  
#323 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:04:57 AM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Initiative: 25

Can we target the witch? what is the cristal/pool like thing at the north part of the map? does it have any magic energy on it?  

dying_inxs  
#324 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 4:48:17 PM(UTC)
dying_inxs

[View User Details]

yes she can be attacked  the blue claw thing is a water fountain

Frandal  
#325 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 6:50:31 PM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]

The elf fixes his eyes into their enemies, then he charges his bow with two arrows, the gleaming glow of the cold in their heads. He mutters something, just moving his lips, and let the arrows flight, without seeing if they scored in his mark, he fires again, and again, and moves away following Demarius instructions. It's time to end this madness...  

Minor action: Quarry the witch

Move to minor: Quarry the giant

Standard:

Split the Tree23 vs. AC / 32 vs. AC  | 22 Martial, Weaapon damage + 8 quarry to witch / 21 +6 from the bow to the giant and slowed
Roll two times for attack. Take the best result and apply to both creatures.

Action point!

Attacks on the Run | 37 vs. AC | 39  53 damage Martial, Weaapon damage + 10 quarry to witch + 3
2d attack: 33 vs. AC | 29 damage
You can move your speed. At any moment you make two attacks. Damage per attack
Miss: Half damage per attacl

Edit: woah a crit!! ;) corrected damage and added the crit dice and Weapon of the Gods bonus...  I really love rangers ;)

Witch: + 4 / 5 / 5  Radiant damage Witch: 134 damage if not radiant vulnerability

Giant + 5  Radiant damage : 32 damage if not radian vulnerability and slowed.

Both have -2 to attack unitl the end of my next round.

I'm trying to remember  where Frandal he lost those 10 HP but can't, I think it was for the last fall into the river, if possible he would have used a healing surge to be back to full prior to cross the ghoul horde, if not, Red will have a lot of work soon ;)

Edited by user Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:04:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ravencrow  
#326 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2012 3:20:06 PM(UTC)
Ravencrow

[View User Details]

Initiaive: 20

Are Aug's and my prep abilities still going or do we need to recast them?  I had enhanced Frandal's bow for the final fight.

Tempt not the wrath of Dragons, as you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Ravencrow  
#327 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2012 3:26:26 PM(UTC)
Ravencrow

[View User Details]

So.... far... away....

Actions double move and take cover behind the fountain.... that's about all I can do.... still not in range... 

dying_inxs  
#328 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2012 9:55:19 PM(UTC)
dying_inxs

[View User Details]

Frandal lets fly a hail of arrows before the duo can finsh there speech one of the arrows hit the witch in the forehead knocking her off her fathers shoulder she lands with a thump on the ground

another arrow hit Nazpher in his neck cuaseing a spray of black blood to shoots out, he pulls out the arrow mildly annoyed .

THe witch HAzel picks her self up eyes glowing red with hatred

she turns into shadow and glides closer to the Ranger

apearing standing up sh point her hand and a black ball of tentecale lands i nbetween   frandal and demarius black tentacle burst forth and wrap around franda and demarius l they squeeze and bones began to break and as quickly as it began its over frandal and demarius  lay prone on the floor pain flowing over there bodys

Nazpher move to the oppsite side of the blood pool as he walk out of thin air a giant Greataxe made of ice froms in his hands

he swips the Greatae @ red smashing the fountain to pieaces and hit her with the axe he twists around the from his left hand a he summon a icey  blizzard frezing the ground and Red!!!

28 vs Demarius fort 20 hit!! 32 necrotic damage and target is weakened prone

28 vs Frandal Fort 17 hit !! 41 necrotic damage and target is weakened prone

recharge 11 6 fail

Great axe 16 +19 vs Red AC 26  hit!! 21 ice damage

driving blizzard 22 vs red fort 17 hit 22 ice damage and the target is immoblized area brust 2 is consider diffcult terrain till end of encounter

red has taken 43 dmg bloodied

Franda has taken 41 dmg  bloodied

demarius has taken  32 dmg

Nazpher has taken 37 dmg

Witch has taken 139 dmg

go everyone you should be able to control Abigrlle if know one does ill do it

dying_inxs  
#329 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2012 10:09:06 PM(UTC)
dying_inxs

[View User Details]

Frandal  
#330 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2012 11:08:13 AM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]

@Dying just two things, you logged 139 HP to the witch and my maths said 134 without radiant vulnerability, if she had it, I guess she had 5, you should add 15 instead. But perharps somthing is happening I don't understand yet ;)

And As I used Attacks on the run and I stated I moved my movement to be away of the others, as Demarius said, so I think I should be alone, perharps closer to the witch, but then perharps she couldn't attack Demarius just me... perharps you should change the attack to attack Frandal.

And wow! almost 140 hp and she isn't even bloodied! we got a problem here...  ;)

dying_inxs  
#331 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2012 3:25:52 PM(UTC)
dying_inxs

[View User Details]

@frandal you didn't tell me where u wanted to move your power say you can move but you dont have to just tell me where u want to be and ill move you also you should be able to move your self on the map please adjust it will change the witchs tatics depending where you go on the board

Augrimm  
#332 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2012 5:45:05 PM(UTC)
Augrimm

[View User Details]

As the dark tendrils lash out at him, the runes on Demarius' armour flare with golden light, shielding the Hell Knight and robbing the attack of some of it's power. 

Regaining his feet, Demarius smiles as his demonic nature begins healing the damage inflicted upon him, the weakness already fading from his frame.  He advances towards the undead giant and points his blade at it.  "NAZPHER!!!  If you truely wish my soul so badly, then stop playing with little girls and try to take it!!" 

Demarius's armour reduces the damage of the Necrotic attack by 10.  At the start of his turn, he regenerates 4 hps(already logged).

Move:  Stand from Prone

Standard:  Move 5 squares towards Nazpher(already done). 

Frandal  
#333 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2012 4:01:19 AM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]

@Diyng: My bad you're right ;) ok let keep things that way as long as Demarius already acted. 

With cold determination Abigail grabs his axe and walks towards the withc.

"You.. you are the one responsible for all... all the dead, all the people of this town who had been raised as an abomination claim for vengance... and they will have it!"

She calls on his Gods power, and a ray of silver light came down the Witch, approaching her to the Avenger's axe. That gives the elf the opportunity to send another arrow towards her... 

Action: Move towards the witch

Minor: Oath of Enmity on the Wittch

Standard:

Abjure Undead | 16  / 21 vs. Will | 33 damage
You send a brilliant ray of radiant power at an undead foe, compelling it to stagger toward you.

Encounter Divine, Implement, Radiant
Standard Action Close burst 5

Channel Divinity: You can use only one channel divinity power per encounter

Target: One undead creature in the burst

Attack: Wisdom vs. Will

Hit: 3d10 + Wisdom modifier radiant damage, and you pull the target a number of squares equal to 1 + your Wisdom modifier. The target is also immobilized until the end of your next turn.
Level 5: 4d10 + Wisdom modifier damage.
Level 11: 5d10 + Wisdom modifier damage.

Om a hit the witch is pulled towards her...

An area attack who gives Frandal the opportunity to make:

Combined Fire | 30 vs. AC | 24 Martial, Weaapon damage
Trigger: An ally makes a ranged or an area attack.

Remember to add +5 from Demarius bonus to each hit and radiant vulnerability...

dying_inxs  
#334 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2012 5:45:22 PM(UTC)
dying_inxs

[View User Details]

waiting on ravencrow :) post for him tonight somone 

Ravencrow  
#335 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2012 1:20:18 PM(UTC)
Ravencrow

[View User Details]

Sorry for the late post.

Red's Actions:

Monster Knowledge Undead: 30

Minor: Healing Word on herself.  Red heals back up to 70 hps.  She also has a +5 bonus to her defenses until the start of her next turn.

Move to Minor: (if Undead) Turn Undead 31 vrs Will for 33 radiant damage.  Push Big Daddy 4 squares back to Range 7.

Standard: Sacred Flame 26 vrs Will for 20 radiant damage. Red gains 8 temp hps.

Free: think to self "I've got an action point with your name all over it buddy!!  Bring it!" 

Flashes of Radiant fire burst from amid the jagged ice crystals as Red's scream of denial echos back to her allies... 

dying_inxs  
#336 Posted : Sunday, April 22, 2012 9:02:54 PM(UTC)
dying_inxs

[View User Details]

Demarius rushs forward trying to get in reach of Red

Abrigille unless her holy light on the the WItch but counters with a dark floating  shield  elmintating the attack but frandal fires a brust of arrows at the same time

one finding its mark in the witchs shoulder infused with holy power the witch screams in pain

the Giant undead frost giant grins at Red " in battle its alway best to kill the Healer first " as he finshs his sentence Red call on her gods power it flows forth from her slaming into the giant pushing Him back takeing form of golden chains chaining him down he screams in in denial  Red in a panic unleshes another holy asualt but this time the giant dodges the blast

THe witch Hazel  pulls out the arrows sticking in her shee looks at them "you are most infurating archer" as she does this  black smoke leaves seeps out of her and floats over frandal the smoke try to enter his mind but the Elfs bee train to fight such tatics she fails

the witch then points her hand at the abgrille and a ice replaca of her hand shoot at the her . Abgrille dodge the lazy attack the witch in frustration cracks her hands toghter the ground becomes coverd in darkness

The giant unable to move closes his eyes in front of him a blue ball of light forms he opens his eyes and look right at red the ball becomes huge as it fly twards red  you can make out hundreds of floating axes in side !!!!

frozen claw 22 vs Abgrille Reflex 23 miss!

lichs puppet 14vs Frandal  will 20 miss immoblized only :) lucky

Storm Of Axes 31 vs Reds reflex 17 hit 16 ice dmg target is throwen back 3 squares

NAzpher has taken 40 dmg

Witch has taken 163 dmg bloodied  

recharge on power need 11  7 fail

the ground around the witch is coverd in black smoke and is now diffcult terrain -5 to attack agisnt the witch while in a burst 5 around her till end of encounter  anyone in the black smoke take -5 necrotic damage at the beganing of there round

Edited by user Sunday, April 22, 2012 9:11:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Augrimm  
#337 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2012 11:23:08 PM(UTC)
Augrimm

[View User Details]

Demarius strides forward, the  ice slowing his advance somewhat.  As ice crunches beneath his booted feet the violet glow around his blade's edge intesifies, his weapon bursting into phantasmal flames.  He sneers comtemptousously at the giant, all three eyes locked upon his target.  "It's time to return to Death's cold embrace Nazpher.... She's an impatient one, and I don't intent to keep her waiting for you for long...." 

Move+Standard: Advance through the icy zone(difficult terrain)

Minor: Ardent Vow on Nazpher

Demarius Regenerates 4 hps (logged) 

Frandal  
#338 Posted : Tuesday, April 24, 2012 10:39:40 AM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]

Trying to locate the witch in the black midst Frandal aim his bow once more, the icy blue light of his arrow fighting against the darkness that surrond him.

" you are doomed witch... " he mutters and fires again 

I guess that the -5 comes from superior cover, if that's the case I'll use the power of the bracers to ignore it this turn. If not, then do the maths for me and he doesn't use the power of the bracers.

Biting Volley | 30 vs. Reflex | 27 Martial, Weaapon damage (Cold and Radiant ) vs Witch / 2d attack: 29 vs. Reflex | 20 + 11 quarry
Score critical hit on an 18-20 roll

Saving trhow vs Inmobilized 14 

Let's hope she doesn't controll the ranger or the twin strike will make us suffer...

Edit: -5 HP form necrotic logged

Edited by user Tuesday, April 24, 2012 10:43:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Frandal  
#339 Posted : Tuesday, April 24, 2012 11:13:02 AM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]

Seeing that the elf attacks are growing weak, the avenger calls on him.

"Endure it elf! she wouldn't last for long, My Lord will assure that!!"

Frandal feels that a warm energy surround him, calming the pain that fills him.

The avenger struggles agaisnt the cold and dark fumes that surround her. She still could see the witch in front of her. Every move causes her a stinging pain in her muscles, but she endures it and, with a prayer, she press on,

" My Lord hear my pledge. In fornt of me there's an enemy of all that you hold good and sacred. She has desecrated the dead, and killed innocents. Allow me to punish her. Let me be thee weapon and destroy that evil. I humble ask you my Lord. Help me!"

Suddenly the light of her God lashes through the dark. Abiglle screams as the golden light covers her. A couple of light wings came over her shoulders. With a flap of them she jumps into the air, she raises her axe, glowing with divine light, and she falls over the witch.

" You will not escpae this time!!!"  

Minor

Berate the Weak

You lash your failing allies with words of scorn, driving them back into the fray with renewed determination.

Daily Arcane, Healing
Minor Action Close burst 5

Target: Each bloodied, dazed, stunned, or prone ally in the burst

Effect: Each target can choose to spend a healing surge, automatically remove one dazed or stunned effect, or stand up. In addition, each target in the burst can move his or her speed as a free action, as long as this movement ends with that target adjacent to an enemy.

Standard

Wings of Light | 23 or 19 vs. AC | 38 damage
Wings of Light

Shining wings sprout from your shoulders for a moment, carrying you swiftly to your sworn foe.

Daily Divine, Weapon
Standard Action Melee weapon

Effect: Before the attack, you can fly 6 squares and must land in a square adjacent to your oath of enmity target. This movement does not provoke opportunity attacks.

Target: Your oath of enmity target

Attack: Wisdom vs. AC

Hit: 3[W] + Wisdom modifier damage.

Miss: Half damage.

Action point!

Bond of Foresight | 27 or 16 vs. AC | 27 damage
Bond of Foresight

A bond of fate links you to your enemy, giving you the ability to foresee its every move. Whenever it moves or attacks you, you’re ready.

Daily Divine, Weapon
Standard Action Melee weapon

Target: One creature

Attack: Wisdom vs. AC

Hit: 2[W] + Wisdom modifier damage.

Miss: Half damage.

Effect: When the target hits or misses you or shifts, the target provokes an opportunity attack from you (save ends).

Eck poor rolls. Also healing from Frandal logged.

Ravencrow  
#340 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2012 4:31:47 PM(UTC)
Ravencrow

[View User Details]

Red will double move run to try to catch up to Demarius so she can make use of her area healing later.