logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

40 Pages«<383940
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Kariggi  
#781 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 2:47:21 AM(UTC)
Kariggi

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/24/2009(UTC)
Posts: 136

 aI think I'm back as me lets see and wow that;s a big me I'll try to fix that too  a  jdjdjd


Nova  
#782 Posted : Tuesday, October 5, 2010 3:42:30 AM(UTC)
Nova

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/7/2004(UTC)
Posts: 8,118

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)

I'm kinda stalled on what to say, sorry. Why don't you move us a long a bit, give us some external stimulus to get us going? Excellent post by the way Wendi.

I was talking about using my knowledge of trading to figure out what to sell, but I can't figure out a skill for that. Help?


momerath  
#783 Posted : Tuesday, October 5, 2010 5:54:24 PM(UTC)
momerath

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/21/2009(UTC)
Posts: 444

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Nova wrote:

I'm kinda stalled on what to say, sorry. Why don't you move us a long a bit, give us some external stimulus to get us going? Excellent post by the way Wendi.



I thought you were going to try to figure out a plan to vent the atmo on the refueler and kill the Reavers?
momerath  
#784 Posted : Tuesday, October 5, 2010 8:27:45 PM(UTC)
momerath

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/21/2009(UTC)
Posts: 444

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Nova wrote:

I was talking about using my knowledge of trading to figure out what to sell, but I can't figure out a skill for that. Help?




How about Influence (or influence:barter) or knowledge (or knowledge:appraisal)?
momerath  
#785 Posted : Tuesday, October 5, 2010 8:31:10 PM(UTC)
momerath

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/21/2009(UTC)
Posts: 444

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
FinAeros wrote:

 14 for Int + Tech Eng about the venting issue.  8 for Int + Knowledge about more things worthwhile on the ships.   




If you throw a plot point on that Tech Eng roll you'll know how to vent the ship. I believe at least one roll was less than 8 for ship components so you will be able to improve the lists in those categories.
FinAeros  
#786 Posted : Thursday, October 7, 2010 12:02:35 AM(UTC)
FinAeros

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/25/2009(UTC)
Posts: 115

 Consider that plot point spent. 


Nova  
#787 Posted : Thursday, October 7, 2010 3:14:30 AM(UTC)
Nova

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/7/2004(UTC)
Posts: 8,118

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)

momerath wrote:
Nova wrote:

 

I was talking about using my knowledge of trading to figure out what to sell, but I can't figure out a skill for that. Help?

How about Influence (or influence:barter) or knowledge (or knowledge:appraisal)?

10

Intelligence+ Influence: Bargain


momerath  
#788 Posted : Thursday, October 7, 2010 3:56:31 AM(UTC)
momerath

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/21/2009(UTC)
Posts: 444

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Okay, Shae remembers how to vent the atmo and McCord comes up with a few more items for the list.
Nova  
#789 Posted : Thursday, October 7, 2010 4:54:23 AM(UTC)
Nova

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/7/2004(UTC)
Posts: 8,118

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)


"Alright, is everyone ready to make those 畜生 into 死鬼? If not lets vent that ship and let the gorram reavers breath the black."

FinAeros  
#790 Posted : Wednesday, October 13, 2010 10:02:49 PM(UTC)
FinAeros

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/25/2009(UTC)
Posts: 115

Shae grimly grins.  "Aye, aye cap'n.  Let me just get back into my suit."


Kariggi  
#791 Posted : Thursday, October 28, 2010 5:01:19 AM(UTC)
Kariggi

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/24/2009(UTC)
Posts: 136

The hopeful yet trepidatious voice of a child "Can I push the button?" breaks from the mouth of Wendi, but she knows something always goes wrong, she's lucky but those around her don't often live long, because of the bad men - she wants to kill them all, she wants to watch them die, she wants to hold her mother and cry.

 

She doesn't cry.  Just smiles, smiles and extends her finger.


Nova  
#792 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 7:32:42 AM(UTC)
Nova

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/7/2004(UTC)
Posts: 8,118

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Kariggi wrote:

The hopeful yet trepidatious voice of a child "Can I push the button?" breaks from the mouth of Wendi, but she knows something always goes wrong, she's lucky but those around her don't often live long, because of the bad men - she wants to kill them all, she wants to watch them die, she wants to hold her mother and cry.

 

She doesn't cry.  Just smiles, smiles and extends her finger.

"Let's push it together" And he reaches out and pushes the button with her.


momerath  
#793 Posted : Tuesday, December 7, 2010 5:56:11 PM(UTC)
momerath

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/21/2009(UTC)
Posts: 444

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Sorry about the huge delay. I have been very low energy this fall. I've identified a possible cause and things are picking up.

McCord and Wendi push the button. The viewscreen shows airlocks opening on the fuel transport, venting huge plumes of atmo in multiple locations.


Kariggi  
#794 Posted : Wednesday, December 8, 2010 2:51:07 AM(UTC)
Kariggi

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/24/2009(UTC)
Posts: 136

Are they all Dead?

 

 I can't seem to get the image swapped out, how many of us are still here checking around, hope all is well happy holidays. 


momerath  
#795 Posted : Wednesday, December 8, 2010 5:59:34 AM(UTC)
momerath

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/21/2009(UTC)
Posts: 444

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

How would you like to check that?



I will email anyone who doesn't post by the time it is important (however long that is depends on how busy my holidays get.)
Kariggi wrote:

Are they all Dead?

 

 I can't seem to get the image swapped out, how many of us are still here checking around, hope all is well happy holidays. 



Your image is a different one from the one you had when I updated earlier today, only it's still big.

Nova  
#796 Posted : Thursday, December 9, 2010 1:02:00 AM(UTC)
Nova

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/7/2004(UTC)
Posts: 8,118

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)

I am here, though busy.


Users browsing this topic
Guest (Hidden)
40 Pages«<383940
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF 2.1.1 | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.871 seconds.