logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Frandal  
#41 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 5:53:13 PM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 Ok let's keep things moving...

Kryee spends  two Character Points: 3 / 1

difficulty beaten just for one bit... 

 

The four friends move quickly, but they thought all was lost when the wookiee hits a rock with his left foot and let out a painful roar. He kept coming to the base of the building, but fortunately the guards didn't hear him.

 

When the time of climbing came, it was Darvin who cannot find a hold to lift his own weight, but Kyree doesn't have any problem to reach the window. He then sees that he will need to break it, or to try to hack the security lock to open it. While the others hide from the guards. 

 Ok, I need a Security ( Technical skill ) from Kyre dif. 9 to open the window and a Hide roll from Darvin agaisnt the guards perception of 2D+1: 6 


Augrimm  
#42 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 6:05:13 PM(UTC)
Augrimm

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,159
Location: Toronto. Canada

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

 Krye tries to hack the security system, but finds it to be more sophisticated than the ones he's used to...... 

 Krye's Security: 6 (bleh.... triple 2s...)

What would I need to roll to break it? angel 


Frandal  
#43 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 8:38:23 PM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 Hmm a Strengh roll dificulty 20 it's a hard piece of machinery after all...  


Augrimm  
#44 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 9:24:50 PM(UTC)
Augrimm

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,159
Location: Toronto. Canada

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

 Krye smashes his fist into the security plates over the window, his great strength warping them.  He grabs on to one of the newly exposed corners of the plate and, with a muted snarl of effort, tears it loose. 

 Krye's Strength Check:  27 (That's more like it!  If brute force isn't solving your problem.... you obviously aren't using enough.) 


Frandal  
#45 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 10:13:59 PM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 That's it!! ;)  The window is now open. Who said that a Wookiee wouldn't be the solution to your problems? Is Kryee going to enter and look for something to aid the rest or is he going to wait, half of his body inside, half outside, to help them with his hairy hands?  

 

BTW

 From now on I'm using the "wild dice" rule. That's it:

Once rolled, if the last dice you roll is a 6, it explodes so you can roll it again, and keep rolling as long as you get a 6.

For example: 10

The last roll is only a 4, nothing happens. In Augrimm's last roll, the last dice were a 6, so he could have roll one more, and add it to the total.

If the result is a 1, something could happen, a blaster gets out of energy, you put the wrong coordinates in the nav computer and the hyperspace jump ends in... somewhere else... or maybe nothing happens that depends on the GM ( MUAAHAHAHA maniac laugther )

If you spend some Character points to any action roll them apart of your normal dice, for they explode on a natural 6 too.

Only certain NPC characters benefit from this rule. 


Augrimm  
#46 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 10:24:15 PM(UTC)
Augrimm

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,159
Location: Toronto. Canada

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Krye goes in to look for something to help them climb, like rope, a length of cord(such as a power cord) or whatever.  If he can't find something he'll reach down to help them with his great, hairy paws. :)


Frandal  
#47 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2011 10:38:53 PM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 The wookiee seems to have entered in a storage room. It's filled with crates that align from the floor to almost the ceiling in perfect lines. The room itself is square and have 20 feet for each side and almost another 20 to the ceiling. It's like beign surrounded by cubes inside a cube. There is another window, to the right of Krye and when he opnes one of the crates he discovers that it's full of medical equipment, plastic tubes, hyponeedles, synthetic skin, etc. WIth time he could build up a lot of medpacs. But nothing seems to be going to aid him or his friends. Until he opnes one of the crates and a smile came to his face, showing his canines. Thermal blankets. A crate full of them. 

 

Meanwhile in the campyard the guards are approaching the position of the others and Darvin looks for a good place to hide...


Frandal  
#48 Posted : Friday, September 2, 2011 1:03:58 PM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 Ok lets keep things moving. 

 

The two guards approach the corner of the building and Darvin is about to jump on them when Tomp pull his shoulder and points him a couple of abandoned cooler-crates near the other corner of the building. The friends hide behind the crates, one of them is pouring cooler liquid and they had to setp over it to avoid detection from the guards.

When Krye sees tje guards continue with their path, not seeing his friends, he pulls out his improvised rope, made of well tied thermal blankets.

After a couple of minutes the rest are inside with him.

Darvin feels unease in this place. It's like a hitching on the back on his neck, and some kind of tingles in the point of his fingers.

Tomp opnes the door. There's a corridor that runs from left to the right. There's another door just in front of the one they just opened and looking down the corridor you can see at least four pair of doors more and a turbolift in the middle of the corridor.  


Augrimm  
#49 Posted : Saturday, September 3, 2011 1:12:33 AM(UTC)
Augrimm

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/28/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,159
Location: Toronto. Canada

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

 Krye quietly checks the doors to see if they have any identifying markings on them, but stays back out of sight should one of the others open them to investigate.  It'll be easier on them to explain away their presence here without the obvious company of an enormous walking carpet. :) 


Frandal  
#50 Posted : Monday, September 5, 2011 4:33:15 AM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 The wookiee sees no marks on any of the doors. In fact the two at the opposite side of the corridor seems that they hadn't be opened from a long time, judging by the little marks of corrosion on the opening side of the doors.  

 


Frandal  
#51 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2011 6:12:03 PM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 Hello there.. do you want to continue or do we call it off? ;)  


dying_inxs  
#52 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2011 5:49:58 AM(UTC)
dying_inxs

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/5/2008(UTC)
Posts: 612

Thanks: 4 times
Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

 im a little full atm i want to learn this system but it hard wit out haveing somthing to read u know so can i say puase for now? 


Frandal  
#53 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2011 12:57:48 PM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 Here are some links you can read...

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D6_System

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Roleplaying_Game_%28West_End_Games%29

 

And here some downloable content

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4337423/Stars_Wars_Role_Playing_Game_D6_and_D20_Sourcebooks

 

We can continue when you both want ;)

 


Frandal  
#54 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2011 6:59:30 PM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 Let's have a little fight to understand it better... 

 

 While waiting the wookiee decides to investigate one of the most used doors. He hit the open button to see a room very similar to the one he entered the building. This one is less filled with crates and just in front of him there is a cargo repulsorlift with five crates, one of them still opened.

He just surprised two COMPNOR soldiers that seems to be packing supplies and goods.

The two humans look at the great wookiee surprised and before they could act, Kryeeyee storms the room with a growl.

Without weapons he charges towards one of them hitting him with his powerful fist. 

 All the combat will be in the room so no need to explain or to count the "move" points ( basically you can move as many as your score is, doubling it running... )

Kryee attacks with his Brawling skill. The soldiers are surprised and very frightened so the GM ( in his allmighty benevolence ;) ) decides that they are unable to do nothing this round, even dodge. That gives it a dificult of 5 to hit. That's so low that no need to spend Character Points to increase the number of dice rolled.

Brawling Skill: 6D so we roll 5D plus the "wild dice": 24 / wild dice : no 1 or 6 in that one so we just add it normally: 27 a hit!

Now we roll the damage vs the STR of the victim: 5D against 2D+2 and compare the results: DAMAGE: 20 / Resist: 13

Difference of 7. Looking at the table the results is wounded, wich means the soldier 1 has a penalty of -1D to all skills.

After the surprise round we roll for initiative (perception skill):

Kryee 2D: 3

Soldiers 2D: 11

 

 After the first shock the soldiers recover, even the one that the wookie has punched and threw away to some crates. The both aim at him with their blasters pistols and open fire. The Wookie ducks and tries to hit the same soldier hoping to finish him. 

 

 The range is point-blanck so that means 5 difficult to hit for the soldiers, so Kryee decides to divide his actions in two. One hit to the soldier1 and dodge, changing the difficult to hit him with what he rolls. Two actions means a penalty of -1D to all actions in the round so that gives us the following:

Kryee:  Dodge 3D / Brawling 5D

Soldier1: Blasters: 2D ( -1D due to wounded )

Soldier2: Blasters: 3D

In iniative order first goes the soldiers's shots but as Dodge is a reaction skill we roll it first: 7 + the wild dice: 5 ( no 1s or 6s so we add it: 12

The have to beat that 12 to hit Kryee: Soldier 1: 2 + WD 2 = 4

Soldier 2: 5 + WD 4 = 9  

 The two soldiers shoot in a hurry with no time to aim properly and their blasters hit the wall and the ceiling while the wokiee doesn't stop and hit the soldier again. 

 Brawling: 7 + WD 3 vs Difficult of 7: 10 another hit!

Again STR vs STR to resist damage: 21 vs 6 a difference of 15 that gives s an Incapacited result. One more to go! 

 This time the soldier flies above the crates and end with his bones in the floor with some crates over him, motionless.

With a growl the wokiee turns to the other one, who, in panic fires as many shoots as he could trying to kill the wookiee 

 New round and now the soldier2 tries to get two shoots and the wokiee, that give him a -1D penalty but two chances to hit him. Two shots at 2D ( 3D skill -1D for two actions)

Kryee again dodges and attack, for the same dice code as above.

Dodge 3D: 7 + WD 6 a six that give us another roll 4 = 17!

Soldier blaster shots( 2D twice ) : 4 + 4 = 8 too low

          Second shot: 5 + 3 = 8 another failure.

Time for some brawling: 5D: 15 + WD 4 = 19 vs dififcult 7 a hit!

Again let's compare damage vs STR rolls:

Kryee damage: 19 vs soldier2 STR: 5 diference: 14 incapacited in just one hit! It's good to be a wookiee 

 

 With a massive hit of his two fists Kryee sends the other soldier flying to the oposite wall of the room.

He pauses for amoment, the fight was so quick that even with the blasters and his howling nobody seems to have notice it. Now he has a couple of blasters and some piece of information. The imperials are getting ready to leave the planet...

  Hope this clarify more the mechanic...  


Users browsing this topic
Guest (Hidden)
3 Pages<123
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF 2.1.1 | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.623 seconds.