logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ArtMonkey  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2012 4:45:00 PM(UTC)
ArtMonkey

[View User Details]
Rank: Administration

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Administrators, Registered
Joined: 3/27/2004(UTC)
Posts: 6,299

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Welcome!  Here we go, True Believers!


Beast & Wolverine

You're in New York, on the docks of the East River.  The sun is starting to set behind you.  You're here because you've heard that something important might be happening at the Raft, the super-villain prison island near the Ryker's Island "normal" super-max prison facility.

Beast: Why is it just you and Logan here?  Why didn't the other X-Men come with you?

Wolverine: Why aren't you with the other X-Men?


Spider-Man

You're at home (in New York) with Mary Jane after a hard day.  She wants you to watch a romantic comedy movie that she rented.  What is it that YOU want to do?  What do you tell her?


Red Tide Campaign Log
Red Tide PCs: Walderson, San Chal, Shi Go
Torchbearer PCs: Ulrik, Gerald
Scarlet Heroes PCs: Cor Shi Go
MariachiDevil  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2012 9:40:56 AM(UTC)
MariachiDevil

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/20/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,152
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Something important might be happening, but we have no idea what. I'm  here because of my general knowledge of the other mutants and their abilities. Logan is always good in a pinch - even an unconfirmed one - and having back up muscle is always a good idea.


Frandal  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2012 11:16:25 AM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 Logan, his back laying on a huge crane of the docks, lights his smoke.

"Tell me Hank, why didn't tell the others of your confident call? If something is going to happen at the Raft it could be better to have some of the flying ones around..." he looks at his friend " I'm not saying that this isn't romantic, the sea, the sunset... but you know... you're just not my type Hank... "

 

 


MariachiDevil  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2012 2:28:20 PM(UTC)
MariachiDevil

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/20/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,152
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

 "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." quips Beast with a grin. "Don't pretend you don't relish a chance to stretch your legs. If I'd left you back at the school you and Scott would be tearing each other to pieces by now." 


Edited by moderator Wednesday, February 22, 2012 4:41:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ArtMonkey  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2012 4:57:38 PM(UTC)
ArtMonkey

[View User Details]
Rank: Administration

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Administrators, Registered
Joined: 3/27/2004(UTC)
Posts: 6,299

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 Suddenly, there's a huge, blue-white flash out over the water, and the lights on Ryker's Island and the Raft go out.  A second later, a crackling "KABOOOM!" washes over the docks before the lights on the dock blink out.  Shortly after that, the rest of the city is plunged into darkness.  Another blue-white electrical explosion at the Raft follows.  The city is otherwise eerily quiet, except for the growing sound of military helicopters heading out over the city toward the source of the explosion.

Then the rain starts to pour, pounding on the water and the boats and the buildings and the docks with big, fat, cold drops. 

 Wolverine and Beast, what are you doing about this? 


Red Tide Campaign Log
Red Tide PCs: Walderson, San Chal, Shi Go
Torchbearer PCs: Ulrik, Gerald
Scarlet Heroes PCs: Cor Shi Go
dying_inxs  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2012 6:25:16 PM(UTC)
dying_inxs

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/5/2008(UTC)
Posts: 612

Thanks: 4 times
Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

parker inner dialouge  i been on patrol for 48 hour straight time for a snuggleing with MJ ..... are relationship is always strained cuase of me being a superhero but after tonight hopefully things willbe a little better)

Park sits next to MJ  and places his head din her lap as the movie begans

did u forget the popcon ?

 

 

 

 

im guessing this pre spiderman divorce?

 


Edited by moderator Thursday, February 23, 2012 7:02:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ArtMonkey  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2012 7:20:41 PM(UTC)
ArtMonkey

[View User Details]
Rank: Administration

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Administrators, Registered
Joined: 3/27/2004(UTC)
Posts: 6,299

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 

 

dying_inxs wrote:

im guessing this pre spiderman divorce?

I guess so!

 

 

Suddenly, there's the sound of an explosion, and the lights go out!  Looking outside, Peter can see blue-white, electrical explosions happening out by the super-villain prison! 

 


Red Tide Campaign Log
Red Tide PCs: Walderson, San Chal, Shi Go
Torchbearer PCs: Ulrik, Gerald
Scarlet Heroes PCs: Cor Shi Go
Frandal  
#8 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:09:51 AM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 "Well, you know how to make your date to feel important... I give you that" says Logan seeing what's going on. " Any ideas of how are we getting there? This ain't be pretty... "

 

Can we see any of that helicopters? I have the feeling that they aren't the good guys...


Edited by moderator Thursday, February 23, 2012 7:04:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ArtMonkey  
#9 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 3:08:27 AM(UTC)
ArtMonkey

[View User Details]
Rank: Administration

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Administrators, Registered
Joined: 3/27/2004(UTC)
Posts: 6,299

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 It's kind of dark, but the helicopters look like government or military helicopters.  They're also coming pretty much randomly, not in an organized charge.  If they're making an attack, they're not very good at it. 


Red Tide Campaign Log
Red Tide PCs: Walderson, San Chal, Shi Go
Torchbearer PCs: Ulrik, Gerald
Scarlet Heroes PCs: Cor Shi Go
Frandal  
#10 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 1:57:31 PM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 Any posibilty to climb to a dock crane and to make signals, or jump to one of the helicopters?

Any boat nearby?  


ArtMonkey  
#11 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 3:25:35 PM(UTC)
ArtMonkey

[View User Details]
Rank: Administration

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Administrators, Registered
Joined: 3/27/2004(UTC)
Posts: 6,299

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 If you time it right, you can probably jump from a crane to a helicopter.  Also, there are plenty of power-boats, sailboats, small yachts and other such boats all around the dock. 


Red Tide Campaign Log
Red Tide PCs: Walderson, San Chal, Shi Go
Torchbearer PCs: Ulrik, Gerald
Scarlet Heroes PCs: Cor Shi Go
dying_inxs  
#12 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 9:21:25 PM(UTC)
dying_inxs

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/5/2008(UTC)
Posts: 612

Thanks: 4 times
Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Peter runs to his closet, opens the false door and grabs his spidey suit. He's dressed and ready to go before he heads for the window.  Meeting him is an upset Mary Jane.

Mary Jane: "Can't you let some other hero take this?"

Spiderman: "Mary Jane, how can you ask this?  You know what it meant to be my wife.  This will happen."

Mary Jane: "It's been happeing a lot, Peter... Look at me.  Now im the bad guys 'cause I dont want to let go save lives..."  She turns.  "I'm sorry. Go be safe, Tiger."

Spiderman removes his mask and kisses her deeply.  "I'll bring back a souvenir."

Mary Jane yells out the window, "You better!"

Spiderman heads to the scene

 


Edited by moderator Thursday, February 23, 2012 10:09:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ArtMonkey  
#13 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 10:13:40 PM(UTC)
ArtMonkey

[View User Details]
Rank: Administration

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Administrators, Registered
Joined: 3/27/2004(UTC)
Posts: 6,299

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Spider-Man

 As you're swinging toward the docks, you see military helicopters flying over the city toward the explosions, which continue to light up the night.  As they fly back and forth from the area, you realize that there are no buildings to swing from over the water.

How are you going to get there?


Red Tide Campaign Log
Red Tide PCs: Walderson, San Chal, Shi Go
Torchbearer PCs: Ulrik, Gerald
Scarlet Heroes PCs: Cor Shi Go
MariachiDevil  
#14 Posted : Saturday, February 25, 2012 9:01:06 AM(UTC)
MariachiDevil

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/20/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,152
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

 "For now I saw we just watch. No point trying to get out there if we're just going to be running blindly into a trap." Beast hops onto and climbs a little up the crane, to get a better vantage point. 


Frandal  
#15 Posted : Saturday, February 25, 2012 12:05:18 PM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

 Logan follow his partner up to the crane

"You could sit and watch... But I 've a ride to get!"

Timing it, Wolverine jumps over the Beast shoulders and jumps towards a military helicopter that is flying over them in that moment.

"The guards must having a hard time keeping the inmates in line. Even with that fancy suits Stark gave them..." Logan thinks...  

 


ArtMonkey  
#16 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2012 2:25:51 AM(UTC)
ArtMonkey

[View User Details]
Rank: Administration

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Administrators, Registered
Joined: 3/27/2004(UTC)
Posts: 6,299

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

With luck, a helicopter is passing almost within range of the crane.  With his enhanced reflexes and strength, Wolverine coils and leaps through the air, seeming to hang for an instant before barely catching hold of one of the aircraft's runners, and it carries him away through the rain.

Beast?

Spiderman?


Red Tide Campaign Log
Red Tide PCs: Walderson, San Chal, Shi Go
Torchbearer PCs: Ulrik, Gerald
Scarlet Heroes PCs: Cor Shi Go
MariachiDevil  
#17 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2012 5:25:03 AM(UTC)
MariachiDevil

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/20/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,152
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Damnit Logan. Any chance Beast can swim out there?


ArtMonkey  
#18 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2012 5:36:10 AM(UTC)
ArtMonkey

[View User Details]
Rank: Administration

Medals: PBP DM: This user has run a PBP game!

Groups: Administrators, Registered
Joined: 3/27/2004(UTC)
Posts: 6,299

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

The water's ice cold, and it's a pretty long swim.  Beast could probably do it, but it would take way too long.  There are boats in the harbor, though.  Or if you have any other ideas...


Red Tide Campaign Log
Red Tide PCs: Walderson, San Chal, Shi Go
Torchbearer PCs: Ulrik, Gerald
Scarlet Heroes PCs: Cor Shi Go
dying_inxs  
#19 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2012 6:22:05 AM(UTC)
dying_inxs

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/5/2008(UTC)
Posts: 612

Thanks: 4 times
Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Spidey will try and to hitch a ride on one of the helacopters head to the island
Frandal  
#20 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2012 10:23:21 AM(UTC)
Frandal

[View User Details]
Rank: Guest

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/20/2009(UTC)
Posts: 344
Location: Madrid, Spain

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Wolverine gets a better grip on the helicopter, using both hands and his legs. Once the helicopter is going to land he'll jump and go to the shadows


Users browsing this topic
Guest (Hidden)
6 Pages123>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF 2.1.1 | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.722 seconds.